Gibson Hall Door

Nikon DSLR

Built for the National Provincial Bank of England in 1862 and designed by John Gibson. In 1968 the National Provincial Bank joined forces with Westminster Bank and from 1970 these two major institutions were merged into National Westminster Bank. When they decided to build a bank next door in 1980, the Hall (open solely as a venue) was called National Westminster Hall, but in the 1990’s the name was changed to Gibson Hall, after the builder.
Back to Top